Mini Garlic Naanzas! A combination of our Indian Naan and the Western Pizza… Great to serve as party starters, or even as a part of the main meal itself. These tasty, healthy and filling mini appetisers are a treat for the eyes as well as the tongue! Kiddie party ho ya kitty party, try this recipe to win compliments galore.
Mini Garlic Naanzas
Published on October 3, 2017 | In Indian, World | By Author |0 Comments
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 12-14 pieces
- Difficulty Level Moderate
- (3.9 /5)
- 6 ratings
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp dry yeast
- 2 cups maida
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 4 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp cut coriander leaves
- salt to taste
- 2 onions finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 green capsicum finely chopped
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp oil
- Warm half a cup of water and add the sugar and yeast to it. Stir till it dissolves. Keep aside for 5 minutes or till it froths.
- Use this mixture to knead a dough in a big bowl with the maida, wheat flour, 2 tsp ginger garlic paste, cut coriander and salt to taste. Add water as required. The dough shouldn't be too stiff. Keep it covered for 2 hours.
- In the meanwhile, take a kadhai and take 1/2 tbsp oil in it. Saute 2 tsp ginger garlic paste, the cut onions, tomatoes and capsicum. Add in the Italian seasoning, pepper powder, salt and tomato ketchup. Cover and cook. Cool it and grind in a mixie to make a thick and yummy sauce.
- After 2 hours, take the covered dough and divide into small balls. You will get around 12-14 pieces. Heat a thick bottomed, non-stick tawa. Using the dough, pat small naans on it. Usually 4 fit on a normal non-stick tawa. Using a little oil, cook them golden brown on both sides.
- Before serving, spread the ready sauce on each mini naan, and sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
- Heat on high for 1 minute in microwave and serve hot.
- Servings : 6-7 people
- Ready in : 45 Minutes
- Course : Appetizer, Rotis/ Parathas/breads, Snack
- Recipe Type : Rotis/ Parathas/ Breads
I believe that food should look as good as it tastes, and vice-versa. Maybe this is because I am an artist and an advertising professional too! But my first brush ...Read more about this chef..
Suran Groundnut Curry
Lasooni Palak/ Garlicky Spinach
Namkeen Mathri/ Savoury Crackers
3 Ingredient Oreo Cake
Khatti Meethi Moong Dal...
Rate this recipe
6 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.