When you can’t be bothered to make a sabzi today and there’s Pulav left over from last night’s dinner, but you don’t want to have it again for lunch… what do you do? Innovate… waste not, want not… being the policy in my kitchen!
Leftover Rice (Pulav) Paranthas
Published on June 28, 2017 | By Author |0 Comments
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 4 people
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 2 big cups leftover rice (pulav which has mixed vegetables in it)
- 1/2 tsp haldi / turmeric
- 1/4 tsp hing / asafoetida
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp chaatmasla
- coriander leaves
- salt to taste
- chappati dough
- Mash the pulav evenly.
- Add finely chopped coriander leaves, turmeric, asafoetida, ginger-garlic paste, red chilli powder, chaat masala, salt to taste. Mix well.
- Roll out two chappatis. Spread the mixture in between and seal them with a little water.
- Shallow fry on a non-stick tawa/pan with a little oil till the parantha turns golden.
- Cut into 4 pieces. Have them while hot.
Note :Serve the paranthas with curd and lemon pickle for extra deliciousness. Great idea for the kiddos lunch boxes too.
- Servings : 4 people
- Ready in : 25 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Rotis/ Parathas/ Breads
I believe that food should look as good as it tastes, and vice-versa. Maybe this is because I am an artist and an advertising professional too! But my first brush ...Read more about this chef..
Suran Groundnut Curry
Lasooni Palak/ Garlicky Spinach
Namkeen Mathri/ Savoury Crackers
3 Ingredient Oreo Cake
Khatti Meethi Moong Dal...
Rate this recipe
1 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.