Totally delicious and yumm, these cheesy, baked baskets are perfect for high tea, as appetisers, or at a kiddo party. A burst of flavours, these tasty baskets are a powerhouse of nutrition, especially for children. So try out this recipe, and you’ve found one more way to include spinach in your kid’s diet!
Potato Spinach Baskets
Published on April 29, 2018 | In World | By Author |0 Comments
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 6 baskets
- Difficulty Level Moderate
- (4 /5)
- 1 rating
- 6 medium sized tomatoes
- 1 bunch of spinach leaves
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 2 petals of garlic cut finely
- 3 cheese cubes
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 cube of maggi super seasoning
- 1 tsp mixed dried herbs
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 2 tbsp grated cheese
- 1 tsp tomato ketchup for garnishing
- salt to taste
- Wash the potatoes clean. Pierce them with a fork, along with the skin and bake them on high for 20 mins in a microwave or till cooked.
- Blanch spinach leaves in hot water for 2-3 minutes. Drain, chop and keep aside.
- Once the potatoes cool down, cut them into two. Scoop out the insides to make a hollow. Mash the insides and mix with the cut spinach.
- In a pan, heat the butter, add the onion and garlic and saute till transparent.
- Add in the spinach-potato mix, 3 cubes of cheese, and all the spices mentioned. Add salt to taste
- Fry this mixture until all the water dries up.
- Fill the hollow potatoes with the ready mixture, top with grated cheese and grill on high till the cheese melts.
- Garnish with a drop of tomato ketchup and your yummy baskets are ready to be served!
- Servings : 6
- Ready in : 40 Minutes
- Course : Main Course, Snack
- Recipe Type : Snacks/ Fast Food
I believe that food should look as good as it tastes, and vice-versa. Maybe this is because I am an artist and an advertising professional too! But my first brush ...Read more about this chef..
Suran Groundnut Curry
Lasooni Palak/ Garlicky Spinach
Namkeen Mathri/ Savoury Crackers
3 Ingredient Oreo Cake
Khatti Meethi Moong Dal...
Rate this recipe
1 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.