A light and totally melt-in-your-mouth snack…where you can’t just stop at one !
Paneer (Cottage Cheese) Vegetable Gold Coin
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 8 people
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 cup boiled and mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup boiled and mashed cauliflower
- 1 cup paneer /cottage cheese
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 tsp green chilli-garlic-coriander leaves paste
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander-cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp haldi / turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp hing / asafoetia
- 3-4 slices of plain bread
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- oil for frying
- salt to taste
- Mix add the above ingredients well.
- Shape into small coin-shaoed balls.
- Heat oil and deep fry till golden all over.
- Remove from heat and serve hot.
Note :Tastes best with tomato ketchup or mint chutney.
- Servings : 8 people
- Ready in : 25 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Snacks/ Fast Food
I believe that food should look as good as it tastes, and vice-versa. Maybe this is because I am an artist and an advertising professional too! But my first brush ...Read more about this chef..