An easy, healthy recipe… perfect for those impromptu parties or as a starter before your main meal. A protein rich snack for the vegetarians, this lip-smacking yummy dish is sure to win you many compliments! The kasuri methi adds that extra twist to this normal tikka.
Methi Paneer Tikka / Cottage Cheese Tikka
Published on July 21, 2017 | In Indian, World | By Author |0 Comments
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 12-15 pieces
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (3.5 /5)
- 6 ratings
- 2 cups of paneer/ cottage cheese cubes
- 1 cup thick curd
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- ½ tsp haldi / turmeric powder
- ½ tsp hing / asafoetida
- 2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2 tsp kasuri methi / dried fenugreek leaves
- ½ tsp black pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil to shallow fry
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Cut the paneer /cottage cheese into square pieces.
- Coat the cut paneer/ cottage cheese pieces well with the above mixture.
- Refrigerate for one hour.
- Heat a little oil on a flat non-stick pan.
- Shallow fry till golden on both sides. Note : Enjoy hot with cut onions and tomato slices.
- Servings : 4 people
- Ready in : 70 Minutes
- Course : Snack
- Recipe Type : Snacks/ Fast Food
I believe that food should look as good as it tastes, and vice-versa. Maybe this is because I am an artist and an advertising professional too! But my first brush ...Read more about this chef..
Suran Groundnut Curry
Lasooni Palak/ Garlicky Spinach
Namkeen Mathri/ Savoury Crackers
3 Ingredient Oreo Cake
Khatti Meethi Moong Dal...
Rate this recipe
6 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.