This super-easy recipe is a show-stealer at any party or get-together. Kids and adults alike just love these crunchy bites! These Chicken Nuggets can be marinated and frozen as well, so that you can have them ready whenever you want. You would just need to defrost and fry them for that yummy and protein-rich snack.
Published on August 3, 2017 | In Chinese, World | By Author |0 Comments
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 15-20 pieces
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (4.8 /5)
- 2 ratings
- 250 gms boneless chicken cut into small pieces
- 1 tbsp schezwan sauce
- 1 tsp soya sauce
- 1 tsp tomato ketchup
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp plain flour / maida
- oil for frying
- Take the chicken pieces in a bowl.
- Add in the sauces and the pepper powder, ginger-garlic paste and salt.
- Marinate for half an hour in the fridge.
- Beat the egg well.
- Mix it well with the marinated chicken.
- Make a thin paste of the plain flour/ maida with water.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Take a piece of the chicken, dip it in the flour batter, roll it in the breadcrumbs and deep fry it in the hot oil till it is golden from all sides.
- Repeat for all the pieces till all are done.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or schezwan sauce, according to your liking.
- Servings : 2 people
- Ready in : 50 Minutes
- Course : Snack
- Recipe Type : Snacks/ Fast Food
I believe that food should look as good as it tastes, and vice-versa. Maybe this is because I am an artist and an advertising professional too! But my first brush ...Read more about this chef..
Suran Groundnut Curry
Lasooni Palak/ Garlicky Spinach
Namkeen Mathri/ Savoury Crackers
3 Ingredient Oreo Cake
Khatti Meethi Moong Dal...
Rate this recipe
2 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.