Perfect for a rainy-day meal, this relatively quick recipe doesn’t require a lot of effort, but tastes super yummy!
Paneer Mutter Bhurjee / Cottage Cheese with Peas
Published on July 3, 2017 | In Indian | By Author |0 Comments
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 4 people
- (4.5 /5)
- 2 ratings
- 2cups paneer / cottage cheese minced
- 1 cup steamed green peas
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 finely chopped tomato
- 2 tsp ginger-green chilli paste
- 1 ½ tsp red chilli powder
- ½ tsp haldi / turmeric powder
- ½ tsp hing asafoetida
- ½ tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp dhania-jeera / coriander-cumin powder
- 2 tsp oil
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Heat oil. Add ginger-garlic paste and onion. Saute till brown.
- Add the tomatoes, peas and all the powders. Stir for 5 minutes.
- Add the paneer mince/ cottage cheese.
- Add salt to taste. Cover and cook for 5-7 minutes, while stirring in between.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.
Note :This dish goes best with plain paranthas, rotis or phulkas / Indian flatbreads.
- Servings : 4 people
- Ready in : 35 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Main Course (Indian/ World Cuisine)
I believe that food should look as good as it tastes, and vice-versa. Maybe this is because I am an artist and an advertising professional too! But my first brush ...Read more about this chef..
Suran Groundnut Curry
Lasooni Palak/ Garlicky Spinach
Namkeen Mathri/ Savoury Crackers
3 Ingredient Oreo Cake
Khatti Meethi Moong Dal...
Rate this recipe
2 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.