The season for love, joy and everything sweet is here…. It’s Christmas!!!! Celebrate the festive times with this simple, no-fuss recipe which can be enjoyed by vegetarians too, since it’s eggless. Bake one today and relish the aroma of a freshly baked cake wafting through your home! Make merry and stay warm, stay safe. Happy Holidays to you all!
Eggless Vanilla Sponge Cake
Published on December 24, 2017 | In World | By Author |0 Comments
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 1 small cake (around 1/4 kg)
- Difficulty Level Moderate
- (4 /5)
- 2 ratings
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tpsp. cooking oil
- 2 cups maida/ refined flour
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- few drops of vanilla essence
- Milk milk and sugar at room temperature. Stir till sugar dissolves.
- Add oil to form a smooth emulsion.
- Sieve together maida/ refined flour + baking powder + baking soda. Mix this to the milk.
- Add lime juice and vanilla essence.
- Whisk till all lumps dissolve.
- Preheat microwave on convection mode at 170 degrees C. Pour cake batter into a pre-greased baking dish.
- Bake at 170 degrees C for 35 minutes.
- Check the center of the cake with a toothpick to see if it is done. If it comes out clean, it's cooked. If not, cook for 5 more minutes.
- Enjoy while warm.
- Servings : 4-5 pieces
- Ready in : 50 Minutes
- Course : Dessert
- Recipe Type : Sweets/ Desserts / Cakes
I believe that food should look as good as it tastes, and vice-versa. Maybe this is because I am an artist and an advertising professional too! But my first brush ...Read more about this chef..
Suran Groundnut Curry
Lasooni Palak/ Garlicky Spinach
Namkeen Mathri/ Savoury Crackers
3 Ingredient Oreo Cake
Khatti Meethi Moong Dal...
Rate this recipe
2 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.