This super duper, easy cake is such a chocolaty delight to make and eat! And when I say that even a child can bake it, I’m telling the truth… it really is that easy! There’s just one problem though.. it gets over so quickly that it’s never enough! Read on to see how easy it is…
3 Ingredient Oreo Cake
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 4 portions
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 2 packs Oreo biscuits / 26 Oreos
- 250 ml milk
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Dark chocolate compound 1/2 cup for the ganache (optional)
- Slivered almonds for the icing (optional)
- Take 26 Oreo biscuits and scrape off their cream centres in a bowl.
- Finely grind only the biscuits in a mixie.
- Mix the milk in with the cream centres and whisk till all combined nicely.
- Add the ground biscuits in with the milk and cream. Whisk, whisk, whisk.
- Add in the baking powder and mix well.
- Pour in a greased baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for around 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool the cake completely. It will easily demould.
- Now you can either enjoy the cake as it is or cover it with a chocolate ganache like I did.
- For the ganache, heat the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl with a little milk for 60 seconds or till it melts. Combine well with the milk till it's smooth and shining.
- Pour over the cake evenly. Decorate with slivered almonds.
- Keep in fridge for around 1 hour or so that the ganache sets.
- Cut and enjoy. I like the cake warm so I cut it and heat it in a microwave for 15 seconds before devouring it! Either way, you can't stop eating it. Promise!
I believe that food should look as good as it tastes, and vice-versa. Maybe this is because I am an artist and an advertising professional too! But my first brush ...Read more about this chef..