This refreshing cooler is made with raw, green mangoes which are found in abundance, come May. Made with just 4 essential ingredients, it is not only quick and easy to make, but can be made and stored in the refrigerator in advance for a week at least.
Cumin Cooler / Jeera Kairi
Published on June 29, 2017 | By Author |0 Comments
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 4 people
- (4 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 big raw (green) mango cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup pudina / mint leaves
- 1 tbsp jeera / cumin
- 1 tsp sendhavnamak / black salt
- 1 ltr water
- Blend together all the ingredients in a mixie.
- Cool in the refrigerator and serve.
- Serve with a spring of mint or a squeeze of lime juice.
- Servings : 4 people
- Ready in : 15 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Drinks/Soups
I believe that food should look as good as it tastes, and vice-versa. Maybe this is because I am an artist and an advertising professional too! But my first brush ...Read more about this chef..
Suran Groundnut Curry
Lasooni Palak/ Garlicky Spinach
Namkeen Mathri/ Savoury Crackers
3 Ingredient Oreo Cake
Khatti Meethi Moong Dal...
Rate this recipe
1 People Rated This Recipe
No comments yet.