Who doesn’t crave a sweet something after a good meal? Well, I certainly do. And to satisfy my sweet cravings, I come up with easy and quick fixes. Presenting TUTTI FRUITY HEAVEN! A tiny muffin tasting like a piece of heaven. Top it with chocolate syrup, strawberry squash or icecream, if you so wish. Or just have it as it is… warm and full of the tutti fruity bites. Either way, it satiates the sweet tooth.
Tutti Fruity Heaven
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 6 muffins
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- (4 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 1/3 cup flour/maida
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 1/2 tbsp tutti fruity
- Sieve the flour/maida and baking powder together.
- Whisk the egg till fluffy.
- Add in the sugar, sieved flour, vanilla essence and whisk again for 5 minutes.
- Mix in the tutti fruity gently with a spoon, taking care not to break the air bubbles in the batter.
- Divide and pour into 6 pre-greased moulds.
- Bake in a pre-heated microwave for 3 minutes on normal mode on high. Check if golden in colour on top. Alternatively, bake in a preheated oven at 250 degrees for 5-7 minutes and check if golden on top. Insert a toothpick in the centre of a muffin. If it comes out clean, it's done. Adjust baking time according to your requirement, but take care that it doesn't overcook.
- Top with Hersheys chocolate syrup, strawberry syrup or squash. Have it with a scoop of icecream or just have it plain, warm from the oven. Enjoy your bite of heaven!
I believe that food should look as good as it tastes, and vice-versa. Maybe this is because I am an artist and an advertising professional too! But my first brush ...Read more about this chef..