Starting 2019 on a sweet note and the wish that all my followers have a happy, healthy and peaceful year full of lip-smacking delicacies! Strawberry with Cream is a easy and classic dessert which can be literally be whipped up in a jiffy. The beautiful colour and the tang of the strawberries is to die for! So go ahead an indulge yourself in this calorie-laden dessert once in a while. It’s absolutely ok you know, to eat what you feel like, if you know how to burn it off later. So here’s to a sweet 2019!
Strawberry with Cream
- Prep Time
- 2 cups
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (3.6 /5)
- 5 ratings
- Around 15-20 fresh strawberries
- 200 gms fresh cream
- 1.5 tbsp sugar
- Wash and clean the strawberries, cutting off the green stems.
- Cut them finely, keeping aside around 3-4 cut strawberries to garnish.
- In a mixie jar, blitz together the strawberries, cream and sugar together for 2 minutes.
- Voila! Just serve the beautiful dessert in transparent bowls and garnish them with the cut strawberries kept aside.
- Tastes best when refrigerated for around 3 hours. Enjoy!
I believe that food should look as good as it tastes, and vice-versa. Maybe this is because I am an artist and an advertising professional too! But my first brush ...Read more about this chef..