Mango Magic / KairiPanha
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 4 people
- (4 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 big raw (green) mango cut into pieces
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cardamom powder
- a few strands of saffron/ kesar
- 1 ltr water
- A pinch of salt
- Boil the mango pieces.
- In a vessel heat the mango pulp, sugar, cardamom powder, saffron together in 1 litre water, till the sugar melts completely.
- Let the mixture cool.
- Blend in a mixie and add a pinch of salt.
- Chill in the refrigerator and serve cold.
- Adjust the water according to the thickness required before serving.
Note :Serve with a spring of mint or a dash of black pepper powder on top.
- Servings : 4 people
- Ready in : 35 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Drinks/Soups
I believe that food should look as good as it tastes, and vice-versa. Maybe this is because I am an artist and an advertising professional too! But my first brush ...Read more about this chef..