Leftover Rice (Pulav) Paranthas
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 4 people
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 2 big cups leftover rice (pulav which has mixed vegetables in it)
- 1/2 tsp haldi / turmeric
- 1/4 tsp hing / asafoetida
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp chaatmasla
- coriander leaves
- salt to taste
- chappati dough
- Mash the pulav evenly.
- Add finely chopped coriander leaves, turmeric, asafoetida, ginger-garlic paste, red chilli powder, chaat masala, salt to taste. Mix well.
- Roll out two chappatis. Spread the mixture in between and seal them with a little water.
- Shallow fry on a non-stick tawa/pan with a little oil till the parantha turns golden.
- Cut into 4 pieces. Have them while hot.
Note :Serve the paranthas with curd and lemon pickle for extra deliciousness. Great idea for the kiddos lunch boxes too.
- Servings : 4 people
- Ready in : 25 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Rotis/ Parathas/ Breads
I believe that food should look as good as it tastes, and vice-versa. Maybe this is because I am an artist and an advertising professional too! But my first brush ...Read more about this chef..