This yummy and chocolaty dish is all that you need to have your guests gushing over your cooking skills! Serve it with a scoop of Vanilla Icecream and a drizzle of Chocolate Sauce, and you have a professional-looking dessert ready!
Chocolate Eggless Brownie
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 8-10 pieces
- Difficulty Level Moderate
- (3.8 /5)
- 6 ratings
- 1 1/2 packet of Hide n Seek or any chocochip biscuits, around 10-12 numbers
- 1 small packet Parle G biscuits, around 6-8 numbers
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 1 sachet blue Eno powder
- 3 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. drinking chocolate powder
- 1/2 - 1 cup warm milk
- Dry grind all ingredients together, except for Eno and milk.
- Take the ground mixture in a bowl. Add warm milk to it. Take care that it should be of a cake batter consistency.
- Mix in the Eno powder. And mix lightly, but well.
- Pour the batter into a pre-greased pan.
- Bake in a pre-heated microwave on convection mode for 35 minutes at 220 degrees C.
- Check whether the centre is fully cooked by inserting a toothpick in it. If it comes out clean, it's done. If not, bake for 5 more minutes.
- Cut into square pieces and serve each piece with a scoop of plain Vanilla Icecream with a drizzle of chocolate sauce on top. You can buy the ready made Hershey's Chocolate Sauce Sachets or you can make your own by boiling together a slab of chocolate along with milk and drinking chocolate. Note : The dry ingredients mixture can be ground and kept in an air-tight container in advance. It stays good for 15-20 days. That way, you can bake the brownie in a jiffy anytime you want to.
I believe that food should look as good as it tastes, and vice-versa. Maybe this is because I am an artist and an advertising professional too! But my first brush ...Read more about this chef..